Friday, January 21, 2011

Getting It Yanked (The IUD That Is)!!!

I made the appointment... it is set....now all I have to do is show up.  I am beyond excited, but at the same time nervous!  My main set of nerves I think are brewing from what is going to happen while I am in those stirups that all of us women love so much!  I have read the horror stories of removal and then you have those super lucky girls that I think really dont exist or have some crazy pain tolerance and say it was a plesant experience (are you kidding me?!?!?!).  All I have to say is if it is like the insertion when they pretty much stuck a rifle up my hoo-haa and pulled the trigger to release the IUD bullet, I am not going to be happy to say the least! 

I just keep focusing on the great things that hopefully I will be blessed enough to experience.  The big + on the pregnancy test, the feeling of fluttering and eventually kicking of the little one, the day that I get to look into their eyes and know that this is my child.  I think those things right there are worth the stirups and the unknown of getting it yanked.

No comments:

Post a Comment